The following parts are included in the Redstone Rig Kit.
The Redstone Rig kit includes four 3D printed parts and all the hardware shown here.
3D printed parts:
- Upper frame
- 2 leg brackets
- 1 camera tray, either:
- standard, for cameras less than 3 cm deep
- wide, for cameras up to 4 cm deep
- wide with no front lip, for wider cameras or cameras with a lens extending from the base.
Oak dowels, 1/4 in. diameter, 58 cm
- 4 legs, 12 cm long
- 4 inserts for joining polyethylene tubing, each 2.5 cm long
Bumpers, polyethylene tubing
- 5/1 in. OD, 99 cm
- 43 cm upper loop
- 56 cm lower loop
- 3/8 in. OD, 52 cm
- two 26 cm leg loops
Inserts for joining lower loop halves and upper loop, 5 cm
- three 3/16 in. white acetal rod, 2.5 cm
For attaching leg brackets to upper frame
- 8 nylon machine screw 4-40 3/8 in.
- 8 nylon hex nut 4-40
For attaching camera tray to upper frame
- 2 thumb screw 6-32 3/4 in.
- 2 wing nuts 6-32, 23/32 in. spread
- 2 nylon insert locknuts, 6-32
- 2 internal tooth lock washers, 5/16 in.
- 2 small flat washers. 9/32 in.
Tripod thumb screw for attaching camera to camera tray
- 1 inch knob with 3/8 in.,1/4 ” 20 cap screw